Respected Contributor

@Reever 

I actually mix them, 1:1 ratio and to me, tastes great.

I view Duke's more like a Miracle Whip with that slight bit of tang.

My home made tartar sauce tastes great with them mixed and I also use the mix in my potato salad.

Try that before you toss it, you may like it.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think I've met a mayo I don't like.  I usually buy Wegmans brand but if I have a coupon for a "premium" brand and it's comparable in price, I'll buy it.

Dukes, Blue Plate, Hellmans - all tasty in my book.  Wegmans is priced well and does the job just fine.

One exception:  I really prefer full fat mayo - not a fan of the "light" versions.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

I'm pretty easy.....I buy either Hellman's or Kraft, whichever is on sale at the time.  

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

Hellman's is the #1 selling Mayo in the US.

I buy Hellman's and Dukes.  I like them both depending on my recipe and mood. Why does it have to be one or the other?

Regular Contributor

I love Dukes, and really appreciate that it does not have sugar in it.

Trusted Contributor

We all prefer the mayonnaise we ate growing up.  Simple as that.

Respected Contributor

Born & raised in SC and am a Dukes girl all the way. When I lived in NJ & NY, I bought Hellman's only because Dukes wasn't available. I don't know about everybody but all my friends are Dukes fans.

Valued Contributor

Wow, where I moved to in S.C. they are so dedicated to Duke's I've been stopped in the grocery store and questioned on my choice of purchasing another brand.

Honored Contributor

i purchase both hellmanns and dukes and like them no almost equally. we used to be a hellmanns only family.

the only thing i refuse to purchase is miracle whip!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Raised in the Midwest on Hellmans. Moved to Texas and found Duke's. Pry it from my cold dead hands.