Respected Contributor

Drum Roll ITKWD Big Surprise

New David cookbook.

Respected Contributor

Re: Drum Roll ITKWD Big Surprise

@rockygems123   Yes, I  was glad to see this  announcemennt  and that the book can be pre-ordered starting on  June 6th.

I have his three earlier books and willl happily add this one to my  cookbook collection.

Best,

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

I like David, I think he is a great salesperson and a nice fellow.  However, he is, IMHO, not much of a cook. I can't imagine buying his cookbooks. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, it takes as much energy to be kind as it does to be mean.  Oh, and guess what, it takes NO energy to pass right on by a thread that you have no interest in or kindness to share.  Just a little "food" for thought. Woman Wink

OT I met David once on a QVC tour.  He is a VERY nice man.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

New David cookbook.

That's the big announcement?  Oh well.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Wow, it takes as much energy to be kind as it does to be mean.  Oh, and guess what, it takes NO energy to pass right on by a thread that you have no interest in or kindness to share.  Just a little "food" for thought. Woman Wink

I have no doubt that he is nice, however I'm not impressed by his cooking. That is not unkind, it is my opinion.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 Totally agree - he's no natural cook.  Somethings I've known for years and he reacts like it's a brand new method or idea.  

(and I'm a  recipe in one hand and the other stirring the pot)

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@tends2dogsWhat did she say that was mean? She is just giving a different opinion. What does that have to do with David being a nice man? This is a discussion board, and posters don't have to pass by if they have a thought they want to share.

Valued Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

New David cookbook.

Is that what  I waited for today, don't need anymore cookbooks maybe if I was 30 or 40 or even 50 years younger.But like my daughter once said to me  you can find the best recipes online.

Guess  I  know that my  collection of  cookbooks lots from the Q will not be residing with her,when I'M no longer here. 

Just a different generation  but what do you do with them give them to  thrift shops, libraries ?

Trusted Contributor

Well so much for not showing the TSV on ITKWD.  I just give up on this show.  Too much  false fawning over mediocre products.  I am going to go out and enjoy our nice weather. David can drink his wine while,listening to the Bose guy drone on.