Honored Contributor

Don't Miss Out! $5 Credit with Food & Wine Order

We don't purchase food/wine items from QVC.  Rec'd this email promo today for $5 credit. The Q2 Big Deal bagels sound interesting.  - please share reviews if you've tried these bagels

If you are interested,  check your email - Enjoy!

8904_QVCAccountCredit_040820_V2_01.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Don't Miss Out! $5 Credit with Food & Wine Order

8915_FlashEasyPayC5_041120_02.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

"From the Bronx." No thank you.

Honored Contributor

They weren't bad, but for me they just weren't real bagels. I order from Zabar's and I like them better. If you are near a Wegmans , their bagels are really good.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Personally, I can go to the Fresh Market two miles away and get a superior or equal product that was just brought in without any shipping.

On special, 2 crab cakes (and I mean crab) are $12.00.  No SH!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

They weren't bad, but for me they just weren't real bagels. I order from Zabar's and I like them better. If you are near a Wegmans , their bagels are really good.

@QVCkitty1  - thank you for the review. I don't have time now to review all of the Q food/wine items so I'm not going to order/use the coupon. The expiration date is too tight. Maybe another time