Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone think QVC might bring on Curtis Stone?

No.

Respected Contributor

HSN also does a better job with shipping, you get your item more quickly.

Honored Contributor

Was there something alluding to the fact he might switch? HSN at least gives out coupons codes so I end up saving money there, not to mention faster shipping, lower prices and better customer service. Plus they'd likely pair him with David which I don't see him enjoying his schtick. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

If he's number one at HSN, just think what he could do here.  The reason I'd like to see this is I'd like a basic set of his at a TSV price.  HSN no longer features sets as TS's.  

I. WOULD. LOVE. THAT! 

I  don't have a HSN membership and won't get  yet another membership, so YES!

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Esteemed Contributor

You don't need a "membership" to shop at HSN.

You don't even need to create an account.  You can purchase as a Guest.

Super Contributor

If he's number 1 at HSN, there's no way he'll also be on QVC. Why should he? Keep watching, I bet there will be another TSV of cookware on HSN with Curtis Stone - or at least a set at a good price.

Super Contributor

"I think the shopping channels are moving away from sets in general." If they are, it's a very wise decision. For the most part when folks buy a whole set of cookware, they get some pots or pans that they rarely, if ever, use. They just take up space in their cabinets. I'd much prefer to purchase the pots and pans and sizes I WANT and will USE. Same goes for knife sets. In a knife set you're likely to get knives you frequently use and love and some that you never use - though paid for. Experts never recommend purchasing an entire set of knives or cookware.