Honored Contributor

Does anyone think QVC might bring on Curtis Stone?

If he's number one at HSN, just think what he could do here.  The reason I'd like to see this is I'd like a basic set of his at a TSV price.  HSN no longer features sets as TS's.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone think QVC might bring on Curtis Stone?

If their smart they would. If they do I hope they put him with the right host.  On HSN he pretty much runs the show. 

Honored Contributor

I could swear I've seen a TS cookware Curtis Stone set at HSN within the past 6 months.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I hope they leave him right where he is.  He's their top vendor, I believe, and I don't think there's any need to move him to QVC.  He does plenty well, sales wise, where he is.  Often has multiple sell-outs. 

Esteemed Contributor

While I know nothing about the vendor, I can tell you decent cookware/bakeware is going up in price and it's in high demand.

I shop WS and the sale discounts are fewer as sales are very good. People cooking and baking at home more and stocking the freezer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I could swear I've seen a TS cookware Curtis Stone set at HSN within the past 6 months.

@Kachina624  You did and I bought it. 

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac   Thank you.  I hope you got turquoise.  I have his wok pan in that color.  Beautiful color.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

To be honest, since the same corp owns QVC & HSN , maybe they could just mix in some of the vendors from HSN  on QVC . I bought  3 different GILI dresses  on QVC but I  needed  an accent belt . I could not find one on QVC despite  one of the  QVC Hosts had paired  a GILI dress  with a Obi  leather belt  that I later found offered  on HSN.

In this instance it would have been easier  for me for   both the dress and the belt  to have been offered on QVC or HSN .

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@mspatmac   Thank you.  I hope you got turquoise.  I have his wok pan in that color.  Beautiful color.

@Kachina624  Sorry I'm a red girl! 

Honored Contributor

@depglass interesting thought.  Maybe tv shopping is enough different from brick and mortar to make it work.   I’ve never seen it happen at mall stores that are owned by the same holding company.  If I go to Chico’s I can’t buy Black and White or Soma without walking across the mall.  Same with Macy’s and Bloomingdales.  There’s very little exact overlapping