Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone proof read or know how to spell?

@sunshine45 and @pupwhipped - I'll bet if you keep an eye on the site, more of the boats may "magically" reappear in the next few days; that happens a lot with the new Temp-tations items around here lately. And you may also want to check the temp-tations.com website every now and then, as Tara just redesigned it and has added a few of the Tara at Home items there as well. Good luck!

Regular Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

Pretty obvious this is a play on words given the pattern has a knot design. I really like it and now have the serving boat in my wish list. Tara at Home Knotical 3-qt Serving Boat - H317993

But I can't agree more with your last sentence..."non one" seems to check before posting. 

@pupwhipped 

i am really liking the knotical pieces also. i want this, the platter, and the set of three sea creature bowls. not sure if i will get them today or wait for a free shipping day.

that's really cute! Hope they bring it back since it was so popular.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45@loriqvc@Pruett, They're baaaaack! Must have been some kind of computer glitch or something. I hate that $5.50 in shipping cost, and with my luck QVC will have a free shipping day this weekend, but I held my nose and ordered both the boat and the fish servers below. I ordered them last evening and guess what? They've already shipped! Wow!!!

Really hope I like (love!) these. I live on a lake so the theme certainly fits. I'm going to use them for Memorial Day come hell or high water. Ha!!! 

No Image Found

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hopefully, the OP won't get too offended if I offer  an additional spellcheck/proofreading reminder, just for future  grammatical reference.

It's not "Its nautical". 

As used in that sentence,  "Its"  is a contraction and requires an apostrophe.

Respected Contributor

@natureluvr wrote:

I was  checking our the new line called Tara.  I was browsing through just out of curiosity. I did a double take on the description of items ( a boat, seashell, fish shaped)  as Knotical.  What?!!!!  Its Nautical. This quality?  Just plain sloppy and lazy. Not th image I believe a company should portray.  Does non one check before it is posted

This post is hilarious, truly a gem.  I find that most of the internet is spelled wrong these days.  Whole words missing from news articles on NY Post, CNN, etc.  Nobody checks anything anymore.  Most of what I type is a hot mess too!