Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone proof read or know how to spell?

@millieshops wrote:

@natureluvrI agree with @TheMemphisVette -  it's a clever play on words.  

It might just have sailed right over my head -  (pun intended)

@millieshops 

Apparently it sailed right over the OP's too, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the "heads up"; I hadn't seen those pieces 'til now.

(I use that little "ABC" icon prior to posting.)

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

This thread was started as a joke right?😀

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@natureluvr  Play on words, sales strategy, and no need to take is so seriously.  Lighten up.  I know that when we type something on here or anywhere, we sometimes do not catch errors; but, if you are going to complain, please make sure that you have checked your words carefully as you have some typos in your post (and I might have some, too!).

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@natureluvr wrote:

I was  checking our the new line called Tara.  I was browsing through just out of curiosity. I did a double take on the description of items ( a boat, seashell, fish shaped)  as Knotical.  What?!!!!  Its Nautical. This quality?  Just plain sloppy and lazy. Not th image I believe a company should portray.  Does non one check before it is posted

Funny, your post is loaded with typos and errors, and you’re being critical of a company that created a word for advertising purposes?  When you chose your membership ID, you didn’t spell nature lover correctly either.  Did you use spellcheck?  It looks to me as though you wanted to make it cutesy and clever the same way Tara did with Knotical.  

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Pretty obvious this is a play on words given the pattern has a knot design. I really like it and now have the serving boat in my wish list. Tara at Home Knotical 3-qt Serving Boat - H317993

But I can't agree more with your last sentence..."non one" seems to check before posting. 

@pupwhipped 

i am really liking the knotical pieces also. i want this, the platter, and the set of three sea creature bowls. not sure if i will get them today or wait for a free shipping day.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

You have two errors in your own post.  What I think happens is spell check tries to read your mind and the wrong word gets typed.  The Knotical is a play on words.  

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45, hope you didn't wait for free shipping on that serving boat like I did. It's now showing as "not available." Geez, that was fast! Bummer.  Woman Sad    

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@sunshine45, hope you didn't wait for free shipping on that serving boat like I did. It's now showing as "not available." Geez, that was fast! Bummer.  Woman Sad    

i did unfortunately @pupwhipped .

will have to hope that it comes back in stock!

all three of the other pieces are still available.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

There are times when I go back over my own posts I think "what is the matter with that woman and her fingers !" Smiley Happy

I heard in a sermon once that when you point a finger there are 3 pointing back at yourself. 

I also think the knotical was an advertising ploy.