Regular Contributor

Does anyone proof read or know how to spell?

I was  checking our the new line called Tara.  I was browsing through just out of curiosity. I did a double take on the description of items ( a boat, seashell, fish shaped)  as Knotical.  What?!!!!  Its Nautical. This quality?  Just plain sloppy and lazy. Not th image I believe a company should portray.  Does non one check before it is posted

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone proof read or know how to spell?

the items have a rope and bit of a twist knot.   this is a take on the word.   common in advertising.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

the items have a rope and bit of a twist knot.   this is a take on the word.   common in advertising.

@TheMemphisVette.  You are correct. That is exactly what it is.

Honored Contributor

@natureluvrI agree with @TheMemphisVette -  it's a clever play on words.  

It might just have sailed right over my head -  (pun intended)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good question. Did you?

Honored Contributor

I noticed that too but I also realized that it was done on purpose.  As others mentioned, it's a twist on words..

Respected Contributor

Pretty obvious this is a play on words given the pattern has a knot design. I really like it and now have the serving boat in my wish list. Tara at Home Knotical 3-qt Serving Boat - H317993

But I can't agree more with your last sentence..."non one" seems to check before posting. 

Trusted Contributor

@natureluvr wrote:

I was  checking our the new line called Tara.  I was browsing through just out of curiosity. I did a double take on the description of items ( a boat, seashell, fish shaped)  as Knotical.  What?!!!!  Its Nautical. This quality?  Just plain sloppy and lazy. Not th image I believe a company should portray.  Does non one check before it is posted

You do mean PROOFREAD, right?  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@natureluvr wrote:

@natureluvr 

Pot meet kettle.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom : Thank you. I really needed a good laugh today. Southern Bee