New Contributor

Does anyone know if there will be any cookware as a TSV before Christmas?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone know if there will be any cookware as a TSV before Christmas?

[ Edited ]

@degirl - There are TSVs/Big Deals coming up from Cook's Essentials and Copper Chef during the first two weeks of November, but it's just a bit too early to know exactly what the offerings will be. Rachael Ray is also scheduled for a couple of shows during that timeframe, and though she isn't currently listed as bringing a daily deal, she may have a great price on a set of cookware. In short, keep your eyes peeled!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Don't forget the sister station HSN.  I would highly recommend Curtis Stone products..  His skillets are great.  Check out his reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

@degirl - I'm not sure if you're actively checking in on the forums since you appear to be a new member, but just in case, I thought I'd let you know that there's a One Day Only Value on a set of Rachael Ray hard anodized cookware today:

https://www.qvc.com/Rachael-Ray-11-Piece-Hard-Anodized-Cookware-Set.product.K46621.html?sc=SRCH

There are five colors available and you get free shipping and handling. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc

hope she saw that Rachael set -- I ordered this set 2 years ago for my son & fiancé -- very nice set.  They are still in good condition.

and boy that was a great price and free shipping too🙂