Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone know - Will Curtis Stone be on HSN Birthday celebration

Curtis Stone's TS this weekend wlll be an indoor grill - it was advertised on my HSN charge bill.

I love his cookware and have gradually replaced all my old pots and pans  with his Durapans.  Plus I have a lot of his other things - trivets, hamburger press, etc., all excellent quality.

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 I ordered one Multipurpose pan on sale for $35 today for the boyfriend, and I ordered two of the steamer inserts for two people I gifted the Multipurpose pans to for only $18 today. That steamer insert holds a ton of food. Great prices and free shipping on everything today! It looks like I'm slowly replacing my cookware with CS. Yes, his pans stain on the outside, but it's the inside that counts. Cleanup is easy, and the nonstick lasts. I use the 12" pans with lids almost every day, and they still work great after two years. I wish he would use that same handle on the Multipurpose pans because the handles on the frying pans don't get hot. 

Honored Contributor

Heads Up!

well....not ordering the multi-purpose pan as a gift ... just saw Curtis grab for the pan off the burner & obviously he got the "ouch" moment from those handles!  immediately grabbed his towels to pick up.

There was my answer those handles get hot just like the one I have!

I really think they need to reconfigure and disclose this because otherwise his plans are great!!!

Frequent Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Heads Up!

well....not ordering the multi-purpose pan as a gift ... just saw Curtis grab for the pan off the burner & obviously he got the "ouch" moment from those handles!  immediately grabbed his towels to pick up.

There was my answer those handles get hot just like the one I have!

I really think they need to reconfigure and disclose this because otherwise his plans are great!!!

Another disclosure: Curtis mentioned his beef supplier is Thomas meats (which is available in US grocery stores for less than half of what Curtis is charging per pound).