Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone here own these L&L mini domes?

I am crazy about them!  I ordered Georgetown Cupcakes over the 4th, and I take one out of the fridge every day and place it in one of those L&L domes to get to room temperature before eating.

I also make a honey and lemon drink every day with fresh lemon juice, and those containers are perfect for storing the other half of the lemon.  I will also use them for storing tomatoes and onions, as I rarely use the entire veggie or fruit at once.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

The one I ordered from Amazon specifically says its for storing an onion, so thats why I bought it. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

They arrived while I was out of town - we got home late last night and I haven't even had a chance to open the box. I like to make oversized muffins to bring to my coworkers. School starts August 7th - if the muffins fit, that will be the first thing I do with them.

I will post a pic with the muffins in them, so anyone interested can get a good size perspective.

~ house cat ~