Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone have HSN's TSV-Wolfgang P's SS Bowls?

I tried to resist , but I am weak!Smiley Happy When he suggested using your old ones for the dogs this summer he made a convert. My old set is some bought at a thrift store long ago (they must be good stainless as they have lasted a l-o-n-g time. SS dog bowls can be pricey so I told my budget that it would be wise. But WG's just looked so pretty , my old set doesn't have lids, and he did not have a bowlful fall on his head, so the lids must be good. It would have been funny though! Smiley Happy

Has any one ever made a domed cake in a ss bowl like they showed? I wonder to get the layered one do you just pour layer upon layer and bake altogether?

Respected Contributor

Just got my bowls. For anyone who wants to know, there's NO WAY these lids are coming off! They're solid! Love 'em!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Frequent Contributor

You are so right rina33. I got mine yesterday and tried all the lids and had to fight to get them off. They are perfect.

Respected Contributor

Got mine yesterday - they're wonderful! Lids are much heavier and with little "ridges" in them, as opposed to my older WP set. Love the silicone bottoms on the bowls, too.

Denise
Trusted Contributor

I bought them and received mine three days ago. Nice and heavy duty as well as great lids, which fit and stay. I tried his demo and the lid held tight. I'm very happy with them. The price was good on this excellent TS. They also have measurements on the sides of the bowl.

Esteemed Contributor

My Chef DS is very happy I sent them to him!

Respected Contributor

I think I just ruined one of my lids. Covered a hot garbanzo bean dish last nite. Just pulled it out of the fridge and the lid is loose. I think it ""melted"".

Boo hoo. I LOVED this set. I can't believe I did that! So soon!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Just rechecked it. It's WARPED, for sure. So, ladies, be careful storing "hot" dishes.

{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor

This is Y I don't write reviews immediately. Stuff happens.

Respected Contributor

I bought these when they were the TS and I love, love, love them. The lids are easy to get on, in fact they fit so well you "burp" them like tupperware. If you don't burp them to get the air out it will not stay on. That is how tight they are. This set is great and I would not hesitate to buy them.