Honored Contributor

Does anyone else fill out grocery store surveys?

[ Edited ]

I must fill out at least two everyweek for Ralph's (Kroger). The cashiers always ask me to do this, because they get recognition for a good review.  I shop the same store frequently and know most of the employees, so I enjoy giving them a good review.

At the end of the survey it asks for email adress to enter into the sweepstakes - $100 free groceries.  Not only have I never won, but I dont know anyone who has.  I'm wondering if the sweepstakes is a hoax.

Do you know anyone who has ever won?

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone else fill out grocery store surveys?

• We don't have Kroger here.  I've never been asked to fill out a survey at the grocery store.  I don't mind doing it once, but I would stop if it kept happening.  Every time I go to Panera, I get an email with a survey asking about the experience.
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I usually take the survey even couple of weeks for the fuel points. I have never won the money and do not know anyone that has either. I shop at Kroger.

Honored Contributor

@Sissyrose

That is another reason I do it - my son appreciates the fuel points.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

The store I shop gives 5 - 7% off your next grocery bill for answering their surveys.  Regardless, I see it as a good opportunity to tell them what they're doing right, what I value most about their store and why I keep coming back.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

I get tired of telling stores about faults they should already know about, then nothing is ever done about the things that are blatantly wrong.  I get a survey from Zulily about once a month.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have never heard of grocery stores asking anyone to fill out a survey.  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:
  • We don't have Kroger here.  I've never been asked to fill out a survey at the grocery store.  I don't mind doing it once, but I would stop if it kept happening.  Every time I go to Panera, I get an email with a survey asking about the experience.

We don't have a Kroger Store here either but we have a local chain called Smith's which is owned by Kroger.  There are Kroger products on the shelves.  They've bought many smaller chains but haven't changed the name.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

i allways do surveys for bjs when i shop there once a month. they say if you want a list of winners send them a letter and they will let us know about winners. i have done them for taco bell to. on there website you can see who has won and one of the home stores show winners to.

Honored Contributor

I do surveys only because they send me a 5% off coupon that I can use during my next shopping trip. You may not think 5% is much but it all adds up.

"Pure Michigan"