Honored Contributor

Re: Does Santa bring you kitchen supplies?

hubbo got me a set of kitchen wipe up cloths so I could clean up his messes LOL  Not the cheapy kind, but, upscale gingham check and heavy duty type just as a stocking stuffer

Honored Contributor

Seasons Eatings my friend @house_cat and thank you for the Sweet Treat recommendation!  It arrived a couple days ago and just used it on toast this morning, delicious and you can taste the vanilla.  While I was ordering through Amazon, I also picked up their Cajun Power Garlic Sauce.  Talk about yum!  That went on a beef sandwich last night and will be on my eggs tomorrow morning.  I would order from these folks again in a heartbeat!

Happy New Year everybody!  New year toast animated emoticon

Honored Contributor

Not Santa----but... I got myself some new fiestaware---the 5 piece entertaining set. Macy*s had a killer deal just before Xmas--$49 plus free shipping, so I bought it. Was reg $100!!! 

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

I'm glad you enjoyed the Cajun seasoning - I did, too, until I started a new eating regimen that doesn't allow flour or sugar.

Sigh.

My hubby can enjoy it.

~ house cat ~
Super Contributor

Sometimes my Mom will send kitchen items. Always great ideas, too! I've loved them all!