Esteemed Contributor

Does Rachel Ray not know she has on a mic?

She is yelling, shouting and interrupting.

Leah is a saint.

Respected Contributor

Re: Does Rachel Ray not know she has on a mic?

[ Edited ]

She always over talks the host, but today it is the worst!  Poor Leah cannot get a word in.  Leah keeps giggling when it happens, but she must be so annoyed!  Rachel is way too pushy; she thinks its her own show!  I had to turn it off.  Its too bad because she has some good information to share about cooking, but she has to stop interrupting and wait for her turn to talk.  Wow, if she does this when not on air how can her friends stand it!  Also, she is constantly pushing other items of hers while presenting.  Wow, talk about a hard sell.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Guess her dog food isn’t doing so well. 

Trusted Contributor

She went on and on over that one caller who said she has off today.  Today is Veterans Day, and a lot of people have the day off  in observance.  

Honored Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

It's nutrish!  Actually, I've wondered why a celebrity chef (cook?) would put her name on dog food.  

Trusted Contributor

i had the volume on really low, and i could still hear her! i couldn’t take it. turned it off. 

Valued Contributor

Rachael's dog food is in the top five as being the best on the market.  My dogs love it and I rotate it with Orijen.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

It's nutrish!  Actually, I've wondered why a celebrity chef (cook?) would put her name on dog food.  

@ValuSkr her dog food products are top of the line as far as dog food goes .. she is an avid animal lover & promotes this in her dog foods .... I love her for this & all of her other quality products  ... I buy many of her products & have never had a problem!

Esteemed Contributor

I was watching the show this morning where she almost convinced me to pick up the Cast Iron Skillet. She gave out some good tips. Things that I did not even know about how to actually wash/care for the item. However, she kept yelling and talking over Leah. I don't care how talented or enthusiastic you are about your product.  That is just rude and it's a turn off.  I was thinking what is wrong with her.