Respected Contributor

Re: Does Rachel Ray not know she has on a mic?

@GAC65 wrote:

Why are some of you saying her dog food is not doing too well? My dogs and my sisters dogs and my Mom's dogs love Nutrish! I buy it all the time. Since some of you are choosing to criticize Rachel you might know something about her before you do so.  She is an outspoken advocate for dogs and donates all  (100%) of her proceeds from the sale of Nutrish  to shelters...that is why her name is on the package!!!!!  She is who she is and if you do not like her change your channel.  Please, let's not pass too much judgement, you do not walk in her shoes.

Bunny, this thread was about her rudeness to Leah on the show.  The original poster never mentioned dog food.  What she does for animals does not excuse her behavior on the show today.  She did not let Leah talk and was rude!

Respected Contributor

Did anyone catch her with Mary Beth?  Neither of them ever shut up - it was terrible.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Njgirl, I can write what I want on this site.  You are not in-charge!

Trusted Contributor

The show this morning with Leah was simply frantic...on Rachel's part.  She constantly talked over Leah and seemed very "wired".  Kind of reminded me of Susan Graver!!

I like both Rachel and Susan, but their way of presenting their lines needs to be toned down....and they need to remember they are presenting their items along with a QVC host!

Valued Contributor

I barely noticed. I was foo busy hearing her tips.