Honored Contributor

Re: Does Rachel Ray not know she has on a mic?

This is not the RR of years ago, something is not right with her. I think these famous people try to make as much money as they can during their short time of popularity and I think it gets to them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love both Leah and Rachael, but that was not a good pairing, LOL.  Rachael literally steamrolled over Leah.  It was uncomfortable to watch, IMO.  Rachael tends to want to take charge and run her own shows anyway, but another host might have been better.  Leah is just too polite and Rachael does not pause to let the hosts do their job.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

She went on and on over that one caller who said she has off today.  Today is Veterans Day, and a lot of people have the day off  in observance.  

Tomorrow is Veteran's Day, not today.  People have today off in observance of tomorrow's holiday since it falls on a Saturday.

Occasional Contributor

She does the same thing on her show.  I stopped watching, but will go to the website to see if there are any recipes I may like.

Honored Contributor

today was the first time I watched her and it will be the last time---too loud and pushy for me--don't watch her show either but did watch the food network worst cooks with her and Anne B. I like Anne------

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why are some of you saying her dog food is not doing too well? My dogs and my sisters dogs and my Mom's dogs love Nutrish! I buy it all the time. Since some of you are choosing to criticize Rachel you might know something about her before you do so.  She is an outspoken advocate for dogs and donates all  (100%) of her proceeds from the sale of Nutrish  to shelters...that is why her name is on the package!!!!!  She is who she is and if you do not like her change your channel.  Please, let's not pass too much judgement, you do not walk in her shoes.

Super Contributor

I think that's normal for her.  Woman Sad  I don't think she realized she's talking over people...  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Raphael drinks alot of coffee, and tea.

Respected Contributor

Because of her own dog.She is very concerned that her dog is healthy. I am very glad to hear that . I love when people don't feed there dogs and cats junk food.

Frequent Contributor

I just started watching her with Jane and had to turn it off because of the screeching.