Honored Contributor

Does Chris lady who does the lock & Lock

show have a Facebook page ?

How do you spell that last name ? Pryme, prime ?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does Chris lady who does the lock & Lock

She doesn't have photos at the top and she writes her name as one word...so hard to Search for:

chrispryme

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE - No, Chris does not have a Facebook page, but she does have an account on Instagram: @chrisprymeqvc

She is quite active on Instagram and shares lots of great photos and sneak peeks for Lock & Lock as well as recipes, and she is very responsive to questions.

Super Contributor

She's very active on her Instagram page, and has a YouTube channel, if that helps Smiley Happy

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@SharkE - No, Chris does not have a Facebook page, but she does have an account on Instagram: @chrisprymeqvc

She is quite active on Instagram and shares lots of great photos and sneak peeks for Lock & Lock as well as recipes, and she is very responsive to questions.

Oh, I just do FB every now and again was wanting to ask her if she will be bringing back that XL storage container. David's FB page he doesn't answer people.  I'll send the item # here in a second

@loriqvc 

Honored Contributor

K50144

Contributor

You can try to contact Mary DeAngelis...she's way more responsive on FB than DV is. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

it was  on here yesterday 2:30 p.m on W.L., grabbed the  last one in Blue.I was wishing for another  clolor but o.k Blue.Keep an eye out for it . Sharke

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE - Sorry, I just view the public pages on Instagram; perhaps someone else can pass along your question, or as @Ttownlady suggested, you could keep watching to see if those large containers reappear. They seemed to be very popular, so hopefully that means they'll eventually be in a semi-regular rotation on the website. I know they were new, though, and that sometimes results in smaller initial orders and slower reordering around here. Good luck with your search!

Honored Contributor

Looks like a good thing for winter t-shirts!