Respected Contributor

Re: Doctor recommended Buckwheat pancakes ??

Just had my pancakes this morning. I won't be able to use the No High Fructose Corn Syrup Log Cabin anymore because the corn syrup is not countered by the amount of sugar negating the fructose in it, so I'll just do butter and corn syrup free preserves. Oh well....but it beats the reaction my system gets to it.

Super Contributor

I bought a couple of things yesterday to make buckwheat pancakes but forgot about it this morning until I saw this thread. I'm making buckwheat apple pancakes right now. Can't wait for them to be done. Yummmm. While they are a little more dense than regular pancakes, mine always turn out fluffy.

Esteemed Contributor

I came back today to see how this thread was going and to leave some advice to the topic gnashers.

Remember: Every time you get yourself all het up about something and spew vitriolic to the OP or someone who has posted a reply, your physiology goes haywire and lots of bad chemicals are released into your system, generally speaking, which does nothing but bad stuff to your body. Just sayin.'