Super Contributor

Doctor Oz - Thursday - Is Gluten Destroying your Life

Here is the link -
http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/gluten-secretly-destroying-your-health
I'm 54 y.o. and didn't get diagnosed with celiac disease until a couple of years ago - not by my MD but by my ND (Naturopath). I spent years with stomach pain, bloating, cramps - found ovarian cysts when I was in my early 20's and they the doctors started inferring it was all in my head the pain and bloating and to learn to live with it. Funny - It was my Mother on her deathbed making me promise to her that I would see another kind of doctor because she felt it was a food allergy making me sick. I kept my word out of mostly fear that somehow my Mother would find a way to come back and haunt me..LOL! Seriously though she knew if I promised something I would do it - she was pretty coy lady. Sure enough it was a food allergy and lots of them. I even saw two different Naturopaths and they both came to the same conclusion. I must admit I do feel much better, not perfect, but thinking for over 30 years being doubled over in pain - similar to my labor pain.

I'm wondering if alot of these food allergies and cysts/tumors that women seem to have in our female parts is caused by the GMO foods - now seeing the poor mice/rats with thye humungeous tumors.