Esteemed Contributor

Do you use the same coffee cup every day or do you use a different one every day?

I have 8 mugs that match my dishes so I use a different one, but like the same one!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you use the same coffee cup every day or do you use a different one every day?

Same.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Do you use the same coffee cup every day or do you use a different one every day?

I have a cupboard full and yes, I gravitate to the same one every day!

It's celestial and my hand just goes right to it...Should give most of them away but I keep thinking tomorrow I'll use that one but it doesn't happen. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

No.  I don't drink coffee, but I do drink espresso and have several cups that size.  I drink ice latte so I have more than one size of insulated travel mugs for that.  

I drink tea from a cup with a brew-in filter, or a cup from any set of china.

I also have a number of insulated cups and mugs for iced tea and lime water.

Respected Contributor

Same

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Same cup everyday.  I received as a present from my employer at Christmas 20 years ago.

Honored Contributor

We have several Rae Dunn mugs to choose from, as well a few souvenir mugs.  I rarely use the souvenir ones so it's most likely going to be a RD mug and most often my favorite that says NANA unless it's in the dishwasher.

Trusted Contributor

Same large coffee mug my niece gave me about 8 years ago, white w/small gold flamingos.  I had to glue the handle back on when I dropped it in the sink. 

If you saw it, especially the inside, you would probably trash it in a heartbeat.Woman Tongue  But I love it!  I actually found another one on ebay and have it for a backup.

Now you know, I do have more mugs, but I can't let this one go.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

There was a "mug" thread in the past and someone posted a beautiful crystal mug, but I can't remember who it was.  That's something I think about now and then and would like to find one for myself. 

Honored Contributor

My Corelle dish set came with 6 mugs so I use one of them every day but not the same one!