Contributor

Hye, this is Jennie! How are you doing guys? Tell me if you like cooking or not. But gonna tell you what I like... I don't like cooking But I love and just love to eat food every time Smiley Very Happy and  I have no cook, which is sad for me Smiley Sad My mother cooks very well, but couldn't order her every time to make food for me. So, most of the time I cook by myself and everyone's fingers kept licking...LOL Smiley Very Happy

If you want recipes I'm available to share with you have a good daySmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you like cooking or not?

[ Edited ]

@jennie hunt   Welcome to the forums.  I enjoy cooking and I enjoy eating aall types of food.  

Don't ask me to sew something, though, other than a button here or there . . .  Thank heavens for off the rack clothing and good tailors!

Hope to see more of you.  Share away over on Recipes--you will find a nice group of "foodies" over there . . ..

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Trusted Contributor

After 47 years of marriage and 3 children, I'm kinda done with cooking, but I  like the convenience of always having something in the refrigerator to grab and warm up when ever we want something to eat. So I  do.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aroc3435  thank you Smiley Happy I don't think sewing clothes is too much boring, BUt when my husband's shirt button is broken, I have to place it... it is a difficult task for me but I do. 

Honored Contributor

I love to cook and try new recipes as well as cook the old favorites. It's just satisfying to take a few ingredients and turn out a dish that people enjoy eating. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

@sweetee2  awesome...sounds like you are a master chef. Do share your best recipes with us, if you don't mind.

Contributor

@QVCkitty1  good quote (Y)  I like it 

Respected Contributor

Not at all. Never have.

Respected Contributor

@jennie hunt  Welcome! 

In answer to your question , sometimes I do sometimes I don't to both cooking and eating. This is a great place to find and give help in nurturing the two. 

After almost 50 years of being a housewife (etc.) I am still finding new ideas-- a lot on these forums and love the internet for being able to find solutions and answers.

One example : I just saw a hint somewhere ?? online to preserve lemons ( I hate the bottled stuff ) store them in water to keep from finding them dried up & dead in the produce drawer. I am trying it. Only for about a week. I hope they don't drown . Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

Hmmmm.........not. Cooking, no. Baking, yes.