Honored Contributor

Re: Do you do Breakfast for Dinner?? What do you eat??

I don't do it often. When I do, I'll make pancakes. I like to leave eggs for breakfast/brunch.
Contributor

Had eggs Benedict and French Toast strips for supper tonite with Canadion bacon.
Respected Contributor

Hubby doesn't like to eat early before work so we do occasional breakfast for dinner. Omelettes/hash browns/toast or bacon biscuits and gravy with eggs and bacon.

The only time I eat leftover dinner for breakfast is if it's hot wings or hot poppers.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

On 10/16/2014 denisemb said:

We occasionally do eggs benedict, corned beef hash and fried eggs, pancakes and sausage for dinner.

But then I'm the one who eats cold pizza for breakfast and my all time favorite: cold bread stuffing the morning after Thanksgiving, with a piece of pumpkin pie for breakfast dessert! {#emotions_dlg.scared} {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

omg...my very favorite breakfast is cold Thanksgiving dressing(or as I say "dressin'..I'm southern. lol) . I just substitute cranberry sauce as my sweet part. I have lo ed this since I was a kid. Sometimes I just cook a small pan of dressing to have it for breakfast. To original topic.....I love breakfast for supper and do this about once a week in cold weather. It's easy and comforting. I like an egg,sausage and cheese scrambled and put on oven toasted buttered bread....like a sandwich, SOS,grits ,red eye gravy and country ham,pancakes,French toast....any breakfast food will do.
Valued Contributor

We do Denver sandwiches, eggs scrambled with little bits of ham, green onion and green pepper served on white bread with romaine lettuce. I also volunteer at a nursing home and they do 'breakfast for dinner' occasionally and the folks love it!

I don't like to eat heavy on a work night so this suits me fine!

Respected Contributor

On 10/18/2014 tarsmom said:

We do Denver sandwiches, eggs scrambled with little bits of ham, green onion and green pepper served on white bread with romaine lettuce. I also volunteer at a nursing home and they do 'breakfast for dinner' occasionally and the folks love it!

I don't like to eat heavy on a work night so this suits me fine!

I haven't had a denver sandwich forever. Sounds pretty good right now. It's the only thing I put ketchup on.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Regular Contributor

Since I live alone now I make it simple but good my own Egg McMuffins,.....fry 2 eggs in pan while Morning Star sausage patty's are in micro get some wheat muffins, no fat cheese and there ya go......

When family was here I used to do omelets or scrambled with chorizo for mex burritos I will do for me now also I found an organic way less calories called soyrizo..... love it with some hash browns all done with a dab of ooil