Honored Contributor

Re: Do you cook 3 full

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2,

Cathead refers only to the size of the biscuit.   Grandma’s biscuits were as big as a cat’s head, and she baked 2 dozen of them every morning on sheet pans in the oven of the wood stove.   She never cooked on an electric stove.   

Valued Contributor

Re: Do you cook 3 full

[ Edited ]

@RedTop wrote:

My farm grandma was the only person I know who cooked 3 meals a day.  I loved eating one of her big cathead biscuits with bacon, sausage or ham for lunch.   

Sounds GREAT. LOTS of pork products. SO yummy - Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

@RedTop  Those biscuits are right up our alley. Love pork,all of it.  Bacon is a food group all it's own.

Trusted Contributor

Always. 

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

Do you cook 3 full meals a day?  i mean big breakfast,  full meal at lunch and then a another big meal at dinnertime? 

We normally do cereal, toast/muffin, or sometimes scrambled eggs for breakfast. On weekends I may do the whole bacon/eggs/toast or pancakes and sausage. I am a

coffee and may be  toast person.

Lunch is usually a sandwich or if we had spaghetti the night before we had that. I will turn lefttover meatballs into a meatball sub.

Dinner is most often a big meal. Sometimes a pizz.

I ask because my friend said her husband is fine with leftovers for a lunch but her 16 yr. step-son in his words "doesn't do leftovers."  My take is Oh h*ll no.  When you pay for the food, help with the cooking and clean up then we'll talk. She doesn't cater to him and his Dad agrees.