Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you Like, Love or HATE OLIVES?

No olives, not now, not ever.  It's a texture thing with me.

Respected Contributor

I love olives. My favorites are garlic stuffed ones.

Esteemed Contributor

HATE!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

LOVE olives; all kinds,  My favorites are kalamata and the black, wrinkly, cured Italian ones.

Respected Contributor

@@Re: Do you Like, Love or HATE OLIVES?

@Sooner All olives are my buddies. Except Olive Garden Olives, they are disgusting.They just ruin the salad, so I always try to remeber to leave them out, just there presents ruins the salad. I just quit getting their salad because I tell them no olves and then I get double, and I can tell if they remember no olives them I can even tell they have been  fished them out.

Super Contributor

HATE all olives!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Love the pimento stuffed green, but my fave are the black ones. Pitted, of course. 

These are the two I love.   I get the larger size green ones and the black ones that are the (I think) jumbo size. 

I've been known to take some extra sharp cheddar and cut little pieces that I stuff inside the black ones.  That's a whole meal itself!  Smiley Happy

In the way past I've been known to get one of those cans of spray can cheese (also sharp is my fav) and fill the hole in the jumbo black olives.   Mmmmm....love cheese and love olives.

Esteemed Contributor

Love olives, especially the garlic stuffed ones.  Also like the garlic and jalapeno stuffed ones.

Super Contributor

Yes, yes, yes! ...... My favorite are the green ones with pits.

Trusted Contributor

As long as they are pitted I love them!  My husband HATES them lol.  I love those little "snack pack" containers they sell now.  I get them so I can have them with my lunch.  Just the right amount to snack on.  And I love both the black and the green.