Honored Contributor

Do You Watch The Kitchen? Did you see Alex Make Soup?

Alex Guarnaschelli made minestrone soup on a recent episode of The Kitchen.  It's not the soup it's the pot she had that I want!  Woman Embarassed

It was hard anodized, but did not have a non-stick interior. I've looked around on the net but I don't see anything like it.  It was big and had a beautiful shape. 

I think you all can track down about anything or anybody, so do ANY of you know what brand it is?  

Yes, I am sequestered far too much I guess. . . Woman Very Happy  Anyway, if you have any ideas, TIA!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Watch The Kitchen? Did you see Alex Make Soup?

@Sooner , She has a Facebook page, and today's Kitchen episode is discussed. Maybe you could ask her. Good Luck !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Sooner ,I once asked her a question on Twitter and she answered me.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

I looked and some people already have!  You ALL were way ahead of me!  

Respected Contributor

Would love to hear about the cookware. I don't have a "set" but have been purchasing one good item a year from different lines. 

Honored Contributor

I usually don't watch that show--Sunny drives me insane--but I did catch it yesterday (she was  tolerable-)--but really enjoyed each persons from- home recipe---especially enjoyed GZ and his daughter---boy, what a kitchen savvy girl she already is----and Alex is a fave of mine---I would have eaten her soup!!!! didn't notice the pot tho--I have a ton of good soup pots

Honored Contributor

Is she a permanent co-host now?

I rarely watch anymore but when changing channels I see she's been on a lot.

Honored Contributor

I immediately noticed the pot when she started cooking. I have it on my DVR... I'll see if I can figure it out.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

This is the pot she used. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 9.56.39 AM.png

It appears to be All-Clad, but the only one I see with a quick search is this one.  

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 9.49.13 AM.png

I'm really curious myself, so I'll do a better search when I have the chance.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Alex Guarnaschelli made minestrone soup on a recent episode of The Kitchen.  It's not the soup it's the pot she had that I want!  Woman Embarassed

It was hard anodized, but did not have a non-stick interior. I've looked around on the net but I don't see anything like it.  It was big and had a beautiful shape. 

I think you all can track down about anything or anybody, so do ANY of you know what brand it is?  

Yes, I am sequestered far too much I guess. . . Woman Very Happy  Anyway, if you have any ideas, TIA!!!!

@Sooner  I believe that is the All Clad LTD.