Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Watch The Kitchen? Did you see Alex Make Soup?

@Sooner 

This is the closest I could find before I started to get dizzy from scrolling.

I'm looking forward to knowing the exact one, if anyone can find it.

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 10.04.49 AM.png

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@house_cat  @Sooner , Bed Bath and Beyond $375.00. 5.5 qt.  Hers looks more like an 8 qt. and  I don't think they are making it now.

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 

I saw that one at BB&B, but it seemed to have a different rim. I'm thinkingit might have been part of a set that is no longer available, or an older model.  In any case, I'm not in the market for one right now, but it sure was a nice pot.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@house_catAll-Clad has a sale ending today.  Think I'll look to see if it's on sale and report back in a minute or 2.

@Sooner@house_catjust checked and that pot is $59.95 plus 7.95 shipping.  Apparently it's not a "second", the packaging is damaged. Check home and cook sales dot com and also google for some promo coded.  The email I got last week said sale ends today, but in checking that site, no end date listed. 

Hope this helps anyone wanting to purchase.

Trusted Contributor

I am so tired of all the cooking shows lately...Used to watch The Kitchen but Sunny is too loud and always talks with her mough full.  Hope they don't bring Alex on as a regular...just won't watch at all.  I like the pot but have plenty All-clad for now. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@house_cat wrote:

This is the pot she used. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 9.56.39 AM.png

It appears to be All-Clad, but the only one I see with a quick search is this one.  

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 9.49.13 AM.png

I'm really curious myself, so I'll do a better search @house_cat when I have the chance.

@house_cat @tiny 2 @coffee drinker @tiny 2 @CelticCrafter @phluphy The above pot is it!  It is a dutch oven not a stock pot or something else.  Apparently they don't make the LTD in that model any more.  They do have the TK ones on sale at Williams Sonoma for 279, and there are some copper ply ones on e-bay.

And check out the sale mentioned above for GREAT prices

SO thanks to you ladies, mystery solved1. Bed Bath and Beyond has that pot and with 20 percent off it is about $300.  But if you are going to spend that much, the TK pot is $20 less and I think a heavier and better pot.  But it ain't as purty!  Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

You might want to try madeincookware.com