Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Do You Serve A Green Vegetable Every Evening?

DH and I eat all kinds of veggies, lately we have been eating a lot of Caesar salads with America's Test Kitchen recipe for an egg-free dressing. I make my own croutons. DH has a wonderful recipe from an old Montignac recipe book for roasted tomatoes seasoned with herbs de provence, kalamata olives and a little bit of grilled beef. In the morning we often have omelets loaded with organic baby spinach and a little cheese. I keep trying to make those wonderful "bowl" veggie recipes but mine never look as pretty as those on the internet.

Honored Contributor

Actually the concept of "serve" is odd to me--considering that we both cook.  So I would say do "we" cook. . . or do we "have." Especially since we both take turns cooking and plan meals together.   LOL!!!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Actually the concept of "serve" is odd to me--considering that we both cook.  So I would say do "we" cook. . . or do we "have." Especially since we both take turns cooking and plan meals together.   LOL!!!Woman Happy

@Sooner 

Thanks for the laugh, GF!!!

See the source image

Valued Contributor

vegies at lunch and dinner - usually dinner a couple different variety and often some fruit as well. 

Breakfast sometimes avocado or peppers in egg whites.

DH cooks most meals and he like vegies as well!