Honored Contributor

Do You Prefer A Hamburger Or Cheeseburger?

People LOVE cheese. 

To me, cheese is ok, meh, but ok.

I prefer a hamburger, tomato, onion  and mayo or catsup.

Cheese is too overwhelming to me on a hamburger unless it's a small hamburger at McDonald's. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Do You Prefer A Hamburger Or Cheeseburger?

I'll have a cheeseburger, with a thin piece of American cheese, onion, tomato, pickles, lettuce and mustard. I also just like a burger with the onions, pickles and mustard. But the buns must be brioche, always! 😋

Honored Contributor

I love a good bacon cheeseburger (either bleu cheese or cheddar cheese) dressed with ketchup, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle. Hold the bun. 

Respected Contributor

I like a bacon cheeseburger with everything on it.

Respected Contributor

Hamburger or steak sandwich:  well-fried / carmelized onions and mushrooms, period.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Valued Contributor

Cheeseburger with onion, pickle, lettuce, mayo

Honored Contributor

I'm with you, @ECBG - I always take a hamburger rather than a cheeseburger.  I go to McDonalds once or twice a year to satisfy a craving for their hamburgers and, when ordering, I always specify "hamburger - no cheese."   Otherwise, they're liable to get me a cheeseburger; I've surmised the vast majority of ther customers prefer cheeseburgers.  

Honored Contributor

Cheese improves the flavor of everything. Including hamburgers.

I especially love cheese with a bite..cooper or blue cheese on a burger..oh yeah!

Esteemed Contributor

rarely eat burgers but when I do, love the  black & blue burger - blackened spiced burger topped with  Blue cheese or Gorgonzola , ketchup, lettuce , tomato and red onion !

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I'm with you, @ECBG - I always take a hamburger rather than a cheeseburger.  I go to McDonalds once or twice a year to satisfy a craving for their hamburgers and, when ordering, I always specify "hamburger - no cheese."   Otherwise, they're liable to get me a cheeseburger; I've surmised the vast majority of ther customers prefer cheeseburgers.  

@ValuSkr 

When our closest friend's son was a college student, he worked for Burger King.  I asked why my "hamburgers" were always cheeseburgers when I got them and pulled out of line.

He said "cheeseburgers" were considered the standard.

The only cheeseburgers I like is McDonald's. 

My favorite hamburger is a whopper junior at Burger King.

I do like Wendy's hamburgers but can't finish one.  They're too rich for me.  I always tear off any bread beyond the edge of the burger.