Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Like "Coated" French Fries?

I will eat them and all others.  Right now I do not do much ketchup but do the copy cat version of Animal Fries instead.  We do not have and In and Out here in my part of Texas.  So grilled onions, cheese sauce then I pour a mayo ketchup combo. on top.  Yum!  Also eating the Nacho fries while they are available for a limited time from Taco Bell with their cheese sauce. 

I exercise daily for dinner and desert.  A few fries on the side.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Yes....I never met a french fry I didn't like (well except for those thick steak fries) but I rarely have them any more.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Not much of a french fry fan altho--the frozen ones I put into my airfryer are amazing--now don't know if they are sprayed with anything---but they are really delicious and they come out looking like your photo. I love my airfryer!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I like seasoned curly fries, otherwise I don't like French fries.

@Kachina624 I like the seasoned curly fries too. they are so good. I have to admit I love french fries any which way. I even love the coated fries. They are so crispy. 

Honored Contributor

Sounds "yummy."  I've never had them - but I'm a big fan of all things potato!

Respected Contributor

No. And I don't like skinny fries. I like fries that are chunkier, and I don't mind if they have potato skin on them. 

Although, French fries are not something I eat often. 

Honored Contributor

Oh absolutely!! I LOVE anything potatoes!! But I don't eat any potatoes anymore. But I do love them! 

"Pure Michigan"