Respected Contributor

Yes, I have the original blue pattern and still use them often.  Love the way they heat up food.

I've broken a couple of lids through the years.  Luckily, there's a Corning Ware store at the outlet mall.  They sell the replaceable glass lids so I've been able to replace them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Have These?

[ Edited ]

When DH and I were early in our marriage I loved the Wildflower pattern, got the set of Correlle dishes and matching casserole set. Then I moved on to the Abundance pattern for awhile before getting into Fiestaware, and chose cranberry Pyrex casseroles and baking dishes.  When I began my Longaberger collection, I bought the matching casseroles and baking dishes.  I've come full circle, got rid of the Longaberger in spring of 2022 and bought plain white Correlle.  I found used Cornflower casseroles, baking dishes, serving platter, and percolator at garage sales and FB Marketplace.  I'm very happy with it and have zero intentions of ever changing again.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the wildflower set. My set looks new, no stains or burnt food marks.

I also have my Corelle gold butterfly plates They were a wedding present we got in 1970.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have 2 that are 4 qt.  I cook a lot.

My GM gave me two like a soup pot in the blue flower; it was interesting because she did't cook other than a BLT or a soft boiled egg.

Honored Contributor

Oh, I forgot I have 4, not 2 pieces.  The smaller ones with handles are the same pattern as @loriqvc showed.  The two that I only have one lid for is this pattern that someone else showed a whole set of:

CorningWare.jpg

Valued Contributor
Yes I have a few pieces from my wedding shower I still use them
I have the tea pot also I used to have the coffee pot but have no idea what happened to it
Honored Contributor

I have the tall one which we used on the Kerosun for years.

Respected Contributor

@BunSnoop I have the same corninngware set that was my moms and grandmas as you show in the pic. Perfect condition and even has the handle you can attach to them. I love them, I see them in antique stores a lot. Very happy to have them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BunSnoop  Yes, I still have and use mine that I have had since 1963. I got mine with Green Stamps, along with my Revere Ware

pans.

Honored Contributor

Yes, my two covered casseroles get used all the time.