Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

I've had this 1-quart dish for many years; it doesn't match anything else in my kitchen but I use it frequently for reheating leftovers and sometimes for vegetable sides:

70's Vintage Corning Ware Spice of Life 1 Qt Casserole image 1

We had this one too!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Do You Have These?

[ Edited ]

I have many pieces of Cornflower Blue pattern.  My aunt just cleaned out, so I added to my collection.  Now I have the teapots and coffee pots too 

Forgot to add that I have the removable handles for the pots.  

eta.   Yes it's Cornflower Blue.  I got the name confused with my Blue Willow dishes.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop    I have one of everything!    I had my own, and then inherited sets from both my mother AND grandma.   (And I'm not giving them up!)  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop    Here's my stovetop coffee pot.   I still use it EVERY DAY!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

No; never liked them. Neither then, nor now.

Honored Contributor

I have two pieces and one lid that fits both.  Use them for leftovers all the time. 

Honored Contributor

Cleaning is easy,even w/the burned spots. Just soak in warm and baking soda for a few hours. Burned spots should come right off.

Respected Contributor

Cornflower Blue is the pattern shown in the first picture, I believe.  I have 3 pieces of that as well as some other designs.  Great casserole dishes.

Honored Contributor

Yes; received several pieces when I married 49 years ago and inherited a couple of others.

When my MIL wanted to go back to a stove top percolator, I let her use my largest Corning ware one; got it back when she died, and now my husband uses it every day to make his tea.  

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

I've had this 1-quart dish for many years; it doesn't match anything else in my kitchen but I use it frequently for reheating leftovers and sometimes for vegetable sides:

70's Vintage Corning Ware Spice of Life 1 Qt Casserole image 1

I have a 3 pc set of this I got for a wedding gift.

I rarely use them...just taking up space.

I don't find them easy to clean at all.