Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Have Baskin Robbins I C At Your Markets?

@beckyb1012

when the first BK opened - I had to try the whacky flavors. Bubble gum ice cream is disgusting. I tried it once and that was that. Althought I do enjoy the whacky flavors of Jelly Belly beans. You can swallow everything but the ice cream left you with bubble gum as a part 2. Idk if they make it with real gum anymore. 

Valued Contributor

My favorite BR flavor is pistachio almond in a waffle cone!!! Unfortunately, there’s no BR near me anymore. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

There's one in our Dunkin Donuts. I can see it from my back window. 

I think we've gotten IC twice. I can't count how many times I've gotten coffee & donuts!

@Mary Bailey

oooh, I thin you are bragging...let's all head over to your place for some ice cream.

we all scream for ice cream. Coffee and donuts is not too shabby either.

LOL bragging just a bit.  Nice little cluster of good eats around here. 

Honored Contributor

No. We had one years ago which closed. It was suppose to re-open but never did. They have some yummy ice cream.

They have Braum's Ice Cream in Ok. I eat their frozen yogurt since my stomach does not care for ice cream.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Big Sister wrote:

@Mothertrucker   Hello.  I am also in Sn. California.  Please tell me what markets sell BR ice cream in our area.

@Big Sister ....Stater Brothers, Albertsons, Vons..and Ralphs I have seen it in all of them....Its in the freezer section near the Ben and Jerrys! - only comes in the small pint sizes though- Albertsons had it 2 for $6 last week

Esteemed Contributor

@itsmagic

My favorite was Jamoca Almond Fudge. I used to live near a Baskin-Robbins --- but where I live now, it's not too far away - but it's inconvenient so I never go there. When I'm in Walmart, I buy large size containers of sherbet or ice cream.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

Baskin Robbins was the very first job I had at 15 or 16?(we had work permits back then you applied for at 15)

And I know you will think so awful of me but I hate to tell you, that in the winter, the older couple who owned the store let me handle it by myself.

And of course there were not too many customers in the winter so I did my homework, sang, danced and once I tasted the Pralines and Cream, well I could not stop. It was the pralines!

A man came in and ordered the ...Pralines and Cream and yes, he said "What happened to all the pralines?! hahaha!😋

Oh my goodness.

I also took one of those little plastic spoons and tasted every 31 flavors in a row.😌😚

I used to make milkshakes and sundaes and was so hungry around 4-5 I would eat/drink both!

Got home and my mother made dinner and wondered why I wasn't too hungry.

The woman taught me how to make the cakes which I thought was hard to do and make them look just right.

But wait!! Did someone say coffee and donuts?! Wow! I have not tasted that!

My favorites were pistacio nut, nutty coconut, and baseball nut, and rocky road. No one does it quite like Baskin Robbins in those flavors.

edited to add-

In the summer it was really an arm workout but it was a great first job and the older couple was so good to me.

What fun @on the bay!Smiley Happy 

💛🍧🍦

Respected Contributor

DH & I brought our 1st house up the street was BR we would walk up once a week and every time DH got vanilla who goes there & gets vanilla? Now I am going to be on the look out at the grocery store thanks for letting me know. I will not buy vanilla.

Respected Contributor

@sissel wrote:

DH & I brought our 1st house up the street was BR we would walk up once a week and every time DH got vanilla who goes there & gets vanilla? Now I am going to be on the look out at the grocery store thanks for letting me know. I will not buy vanilla.

LOL!!! I know what you mean! Dont worry! Vanila is not one of the flavors they offer in the market..PB and Chocolate, jamoca Almond Fudge, Pralines and Cream and a few others,..They dont offer very many, just the more polpular ones...

Respected Contributor

What does the I C stand for ?