Respected Contributor

Re: Didn’t need them BUT couldn’t resist🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

@homedecor1  I love these. I have more Christmas dishes than I know what to do with. It is a sickness............................! But, I love it. Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee 

@Mominohio 

and others:

Every time I set the dinner table or use my "winterberry" dishes I smile ... they are just perfect and I plan to use them thru the "winter" (Fl that means at least til March😉).

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker 

just thinking did the seller ever contact you for the furniture piece🙏🏻🤞🏻

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 I still have not heard anything from her and the item is still showing along with another one she posted.  If only she'd take down the listing.  Every night I check FB Marketplace to see if there's a message, but ther isn't and the table is still listed.  Because she lives locally, I sort of "googled" her and there was her address and phone number.  I'm almost tempted to write (snail mail) her to ask the status, but my husband said it's not the right thing to do.  Don't want to be considered a stalker.  I just want that nightstand so badly I could taste it.  I've done without that second nightstand for 50+ years, what's another few years.  

ETA  Just reread your original post and we're kindred spirits.  I have/had a weakness for dishes, too.  Have 4 complete sets that I do use and there's only 2 of us.  Enjoy your new set.  Merry Christmas to you.

How are those dishes.  Did your DH notice them, yet.  Just put food on them and he won't notice.

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker 

The first thing is NO he hasn't said a word & today I'm so proud of myself -- I gave to my hairdresser my other set.  (More room for the other dishes I'm eyeing for Spring😉).

Now your table -- I would be just like you! I'd reach out to the seller, especially if it's still listed🙂

I always look at the homes for sale in my Community and when I spot something I like -- I inquire if for sale prior to Estate sale.  This week I went to a friends house (they are moving back East due to illness) and put my bid on a few pieces.  I was happy they weren't marked up due to estate people -- next to sell my stuff to make room🙂🙂.

So I say (I'll be your enabler) just reach out to the seller.

Hope you get reply🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 Now We're soul sisters.  You gave one set of the dishes to your hairdresser.  Sounds like something I try to do.  To be honest I'm trying to rid myself of "kitchen extras".  Bought a new cheesecake pan and put the old one in the Goodwill box. It's  a start.  Bought the Oster oven that was the TSV  Sunday.  Now i have to try really hard to part with my Breville toaster oven. 

Re the nightstand -- still haven't heard from her and I know my husband would not be happy if I wrote a letter.  I'll have to work on him a bit more. 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

Great Find. Those are really pretty. Enjoy them.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1   In case you wanted to be updated on the nightstand -- I reached out via snail mail yesterday.  Hoping to hear from the seller.  Fingers crossed.  Happy New Year  to you.

Honored Contributor

Meant to be, @homedecor1 

Fingers crossed for your future yard sale!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Those are my Christmas dishes too and I love them! I also love that you can get open stock pieces from their website. Great find!