Honored Contributor

Didn’t need them BUT couldn’t resist🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I went to a estate sale in search of a new kitchen table or a small hutch.

Well, I absolutely love dishes ...I sold my Pfaltzgraff Winterberry set of 12 when I downsized,but, have missed "them".

At the sale today this gentlemen had about 80 pieces (8 place settings w/mugs) -- and the completer stuff.

He said "wife died 6 years ago and they've been in boxes in attic.

Score:  I bought all of them for $65 but then realized he didn't have the 10" dinner plates in the lot.  Called him he said "He'd look for them..."

He called me tonight -- found 💃💃 picking them up tomorrow ..

Now, hopefully I have as much luck as I put on yard sale and nextdoor my temptations, some furniture, and my christmas decor/dishes.  No takers in a week I'll mark them -- FREE🙂🙂

5ECB25D0-4E32-47CF-9C73-0A0C9F5AB503.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Re: Didn’t need them BUT couldn’t resist🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Nothing like finding a great set of pretty dishes! Enjoy your new find! 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

WOW! What a find, good for you!

holiday clip art | Downloads : Clip Art : Christmas Clip Art : Happy Holidays Word Art Holiday Words, Christmas Words, Christmas Images, Happy Holidays Clip Art, Christmas Clipart, Christmas Crafts, Vacations To Go, Jesus Birthday, Holiday Treats

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, what a great find for you.  I know those lovely dishes will bring you much happiness.

Honored Contributor

I have always loved that pattern---and what a find for you and i'm sure for the man who sold them too--he knows how much you loved them---Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I also am a dish junkie.  I happened upon a set of Winterberry at a local St. Vincen'ts and unfortunately DH was with me.  He already thinks I have too many sets so I had to leave them.  Sigh.  

Honored Contributor

Lucky you to have the room to store your new dishware.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

Off topic, but are you feeling any better, a little at least? I sure hope so!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

I have that set and love it.  Will be putting it out this week when I decorate.  

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter 

shhhhhh I "snuck" them in the house, into the dishwasher around 1:00 am last night because I DON'T HAVE THE ROOM EITHER!!!

I'm hoping to sell fast my 12 place setting of Christmas everyday -- I just love Winterberry therefore, even if I have to store under bed storage -- I just had to have it.

YIKES...addictions...lol