Respected Contributor

Did you see those beautiful colors

over on Evine?  Todd English has a new set of cookware with the most beautiful colors.  Not the bright colors.  They are more subdued; dark cherry, chestnut, black, a beautiful green.  I have a new set of circulon symmetry cookware in chocolate which I love or I would order  one of these.

Respected Contributor

Re: Did you see those beautiful colors

Today's Top Value at Evine

Honored Contributor

No pretty colors involved with my cookware....All Clad and its all stainless. I prefer longivity and I know I will never have to replace another piece again for the rest of my days. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Super Contributor

CLEM hi I just purchased his induction station and grill pan to go with it. I am interested in the cookware is it good? I  have never tried any of his products

Respected Contributor

@Sherbear1

I had a set of his hard anodized greenpans and loved them.  Had them for about 6-7 years and they looked the way I purchased them.  So earlier this year I got induction cooktops  and unfortunately they did  not work with induction so I gave them to friends who are crazy about them.

This particular cookware on Evine seems pretty good too.  I got 2 small pots and a 8 inch pan.  Seems all well made and works well. 

Which color are you thinking of getting?  I think he said he would be back in 3 weeks.  Perhaps he will have more colors then, but I don't know.

Respected Contributor

@ID2

Oh, but All Clad is very good.  I would have bought some of those, but they really are a bit heavier than I want.  I was looking at tri ply. 

Honored Contributor

@CLEM I was thinking the same thing this morning when I saw their TS.  Those are beautiful colors.  That's what I like about Evine's cooking lines as they have so many different and unique colors and patterns.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It says it's hard-anodized, but it looks sooooo thin.  I hope the quality is there for those who purchase.    I have enough pots and pans to last the rest of my life, so I'm not in the market.  Smiley Happy    That's kind of a relief.  hehe 

I've found that hard-anodized is more effective as such when it is a thicker construction.  Also, I wonder if those coatings last.  Generally, that type of coating tends to chip fairly easily and also scuff and stain.  Hopefully not!

Super Contributor

I was thinking of the cherry. But I may wait until I try my induction center I ordered and then move to the cookware. Thanks for all the help and input.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt

I have a small saucepot and an 8" pan of one of his hard anodized color series and find them quite hefty; sort of like his greenpan hard anodized cookware.