Valued Contributor

Re: Did you buy kitchenaid TSV?

It looks love lovely and the price is great, but I have a stand mixer that's not going anywhere! About 10+ years old now and going strong. KitchenAid, of course!

Honored Contributor

IF I could get another one, the Azure Blue would win hands down!

I got a Wolfgang Puck mixer years ago and have never once used it. But I covet the KA one like crazy. I never got one cuz they are so expensive, but today's TSV is too good to walk away from. I have an all white kitchen so I got the Cafe Latte hoping it works and doesn't look off from the rest of the white paint. HOWEVER, I've always eyeballed the Tiffany Blue one when I see it so that Azure Blue one is seriously calling my name. Afraid I will tire of it after a while whereas the white one will just be forever classic, plus Ina Garten has a white one and she does no wrong in my book. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Still thinking of changing colors tho.....

Trusted Contributor

Not this one, but I bought K41660 a few weeks ago, and I'm getting a lot of use out of it. With all the colors to choose from, I still chose white.

Super Contributor

I ordered the grenadine. I have a white KA that I've had for many years. I will keep both mixers busy, I'm sure.

Contributor

I ordered it and then I got out the one I've had for years....still good as new...would love the tilt back and the red color...but, just can't justify buying a new one...mine is still perfectly good and will undoubtably last me many more years to come.....so, I cancelled my order.

Contributor

I am trying to decide between the Pearl silver and the toffee. I have a off white backsplash, stainless appliances and brown taupe granite countertops. What color would you ladies get. I posted this on the TSV thread but no one responded. Thanks for your help.
Valued Contributor

They are all gorgeous--I vote for toffee, bbydol!

Contributor

Thank you Karlakaye!!!
Super Contributor

I got a heads up about the TSV a while ago. I decided I wanted a KA mixer for my Christmas gift, but decided to get mine from Kohl's on Black Friday sale. I figured if I am going to have this forever I should get the color I love the most, which is the Tiffany Blue shade Aqua Sky. Turned out to be a better deal for me because I had $100 in gift cards/merchandise credit, extra % off, and can use the Kohl's cash I got to buy the flex edge and the glass bowl if I so decide. I think these colors are gorgeous, but I had to have my Aqua Sky!