Respected Contributor

Re: Did you buy kitchenaid TSV?

If it came in pistachio,light pink or even pale yellow one would be on it's way to my kitchen. I guess my wallet thanks me...I own a white one but color is so fun. Enjoy those beautiful mixers if you found a color you loved!!!
Respected Contributor

I own a KA from QVC and I love it, but it's not this particular configuration. It's the matte silver color.

All the colors are beautiful and it makes it that much more difficult to decide on a color.

Respected Contributor

Several years ago I purchased this item, and have really enjoyed it through the past months.

I bought red, and now wish I had been more realistic and purchased the black. It would have been more adaptable and looks really sharp. I like the red, but it does't look good in every kitchen and I've moved a couple of times.

Trusted Contributor

I have a white one I bought at Costco probably 30 years ago, I wish it broke so I could get a nice color. Those things work forever.

Respected Contributor

On 12/7/2014 evelyner said:

I have a white one I bought at Costco probably 30 years ago, I wish it broke so I could get a nice color. Those things work forever.

Your lucky you have an older one. They aren't made as well as 30 years ago. I like mine, but it's not made as well as the one my mom owned.

Frequent Contributor

I have always wanted the tilt back model. At midnight I ordered that beautiful Electric Blue but decided to change to the Candy Apple Red. Now I can't decide if I should change back!

Honored Contributor

On 12/7/2014 brii said:

I'm not buying - but if I was, I'd have a hard time choosing between the Toffee and the Sea Glass.

I bought a toffee tilt head last year on sale at Williams-Sonoma and LOVE the color of that one. I'll bet this one is pretty close. It is a very neutral deep toffee color, very metallic. Mine isn't orange at all, it is absolutely beautiful!!!!

For the person asking about the red or blue--the blue is very bright, and is like ink blue or at least the ones I've seen in the past are. To me, it is sort of an odd blue and for me personally, I'd go with the red. BUT that's just me!!!!

And if you are worried about room, I have a 6 qt and the 5 qt tilt head and keep one in the furnace closet. The tilt head lives on the counter in the summer, the big one for the holidays, colder months and when I'm baking bread, so it's out now! LOL!!! I got both of them at absurd sale prices, so just thought I'd point out a storage/hiding idea if anyone NEEDS that. . . {#emotions_dlg.devil2} You can count on me!!!! LOL!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/7/2014 ilovefall said:

I have always wanted the tilt back model. At midnight I ordered that beautiful Electric Blue but decided to change to the Candy Apple Red. Now I can't decide if I should change back!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I like both of those colors too!

If you're going to change back, better do it soon because the electric blue is most limited.

Honored Contributor

No, but I have a similar KA - in cinnamon red. Love it!

Contributor

Before you place your order, check out kohls. They have 25% off their kitchenaid mixers and an artisan mixer nets down to $220 or so after discounts and rebate.