Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did anyone else notice this yesterday during ITKWM?

@RSSeal wrote:

No no no...you have it backwards. I am a fan of Antoinella! I thought the way Jan behaved towards her was odd and his comment (on air) was very unprofessional and frankly insulting. Sorry if my post was not clear.

@RSSeal .... like I said I didn't see the presentation but, yes I agree that if he acted & spoke to her the way you said he definately needs to be put in his place by the PTB at QVC .... He is only a vendor that can be replaced.... how rude of him to do that!!!

Respected Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@RSSeal wrote:

When Jan Muller was presenting the NUWAVE air fryer he would not stand next to Antoinella. He kept her at the back of the table and he was at the front with only a profile and often his back to the camera. He also made sure that she stayed down the table from him and even directed her to move down and stay at a diagonal. He then even said "do you know what that means...diagonal?" I would have been livid. But I don't understand why he did that. This morning during ITKWD Jan stood right beside David. Odd.

@RSSeal .... What exactly are you saying? .... obviously you are not a fan of Antonella's ... I did not see the presentation but, it sounds like Jan Miller was the one with the problem & not Antonella!!!! .... 😱😱

Her post is indicating that Jan was the one with the problem " He then even said "do you know what that means...diagonal?" I would have been livid."

I don't mean to be unkind but he is one of the guest representatives I simply can't watch.  So I don't.  I too would have been furious. 

Honored Contributor

@RSSeal wrote:

No no no...you have it backwards. I am a fan of Antoinella! I thought the way Jan behaved towards her was odd and his comment (on air) was very unprofessional and frankly insulting. Sorry if my post was not clear.

Your post was clear, some folks reading comprehension needs work.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

i didn't see that part of the show yet (recorded it).  I really like Antonella and think she should have a kitchen show of her own.  She did better this week, but last week she seemed so nervous to be subbing for Mary.  She kept apologizing about her work, etc.  She has done many kitchen shows before so I don't know why she felt that way.  Anyway, the part of yesterday's show that I saw had her seeming to be more relaxed about it.   She did keep referencing Mary and telling everyone to FB Mary, etc.  and explaining that she's not Mary and she is just filling in for Mary.   Also said she really needed the Blue Jean Chef there to help her.

Honored Contributor

Well maybe Jan had some digestive problems and didn't want her to have to be in the thick of it so to speak.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

Well maybe Jan had some digestive problems and didn't want her to have to be in the thick of it so to speak.

Could be, but that wouldn't explain the diagonal thing.

Honored Contributor

Air flow or wind direction could have factored into the diagonal ...maybe he is just a considerate guy..when it was davids turn to work with him,he might have felt better or not been as considerate.

Respected Contributor

So one person watched and no one knows.

Can't find out any good gossip on here.....................LOL

Contributor

I looked up the item on .com to link the on air presentation but there wasn't one. I really honestly thought at first that maybe he had some injury to the side of his face and didn't want to show it on camera but that turned out to not be the case because he turned near the end of the presentation. Seriously I don't think it was some intestinal issue...especially considering his comment. 

Respected Contributor

I think he just wanted to make sure that she could see what he was doing??