Respected Contributor

Just bought 2 boxes of DiBella's Biscotti from Ocean State Job Lot.  These stores are located mainly on the east coast, I believe.  One is Double Chocolate Fudge, the other Cherry Chocolate.  Each box was exactly as shown on the Q, but mine were $2.99 each, including shipping -- I brought them home and handling also done by me -- I selected the variety.  Thought the $2.99 was quite the bargain compared to QVC's of almost $40, including S&H.  They'really pretty good, but I'did rather my own homemade biscotti.

Honored Contributor

Great price.  Growing up we'd go to the job lot a couple times a year.  I don't remember where they were located, but I am thinking it was near New Haven.

Respected Contributor

There's a few in CT, MA & RI.  Probably other states, too.  One is so close to my house, I must be in there 3 or 4 times a week.  Lots of good dealstuff that I cannot resist.

Respected Contributor

They also are sold at TJ Maxx and Homegoods for no shipping. LOL

Respected Contributor

Melania, any time I see a response from you, I always think it's Melania-you-know-who.

Esteemed Contributor

Believe it or not, the Q's price on these is better than Amazon's. The cherry chocolate variety is very good. I will but them if they show up at discount around here.

Respected Contributor

@Melania

I get mine at Home Goods for $2.99. They always have them and there is a big selection. 

Valued Contributor

Thanks for that info Melania, I bought them from the Q and although they were good, every one of them was broken. It also took 10 days to receive them!

@Melania wrote:

They also are sold at TJ Maxx and Homegoods for no shipping. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Half an hour ago, I ate one Nonni's Almond Dark Chocolate Biscotti - purchased at Costco ---- it's addictive.

Trusted Contributor

@coffee drinker

I am confused... In my area DiBella's is a chain of old-fashioned sub shops. I love DiBella's subs. I have never heard of Ocean State Job Lot. I am addicted to Nonni's chocolate almond biscotti's that I buy at BJ's wholesale. I'm open for trying a new brand but not sure they're in my area.