Honored Contributor

Anything with coconut. I simply gag at the thought of it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Desserts You DON'T Like

[ Edited ]

Anything lemon! 

Ice Cream! Will eat Chocolate ice cream maybe twice a year, but for the most part not a big lover of it....

Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

It is more than just bananas and cookies.  The banana puddings that I have tasted have an awful artificial banana taste that leaves an awful aftertaste once you eat it.

Yeah, it's probably just another weird thing about me that I rather enjoy that 'fake banana' flavor (I like real bananas, too).  Remember those 'Circus Peanuts'?    Oh man, the perfect fake banana flavor.  I haven't seen those in ages, which is a bummer.  

But I can totally see how some would not like that fake banana flavor.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Anything with coconut. I simply gag at the thought of it.

I have a friend who is exactly like you with the coconut.  She absolutely ABHORS coconut as much as I LOVE it.   I mean, I try not to even say the word.  She hates it that much.

So, I'll take all the coconut off your hands, and hers.  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Fun thread. Rhubarb pie. Custard anything like Creme Brulee. Jello. Pudding. Fruitcake. Hubs and I never split desserts because we have opposite favorites.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@Meowingkitty My dad loved fruitcake and we had it at every Thanksgiving and Christmas Day table. As adult children, we had an ongoing joke at Christmas. We'd buy a fruitcake block and wrap it up - give it to our dad and call it a door stop. That joke never got old. He loved receiving that gift.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor
I don't eat banana pudding, banana cream pie, blackberry cobbler, pumpkin pie, strawberry shortcake Boston cream pie, milk cake, spice cake, prune cake, cake doughnuts, and fruit cake.
Honored Contributor

puddings.....any and ALL

any cake where the cake is chocolate

any cake where the cake is angel food

any dessert that has rose water in it

eclairs

boston cream pie

coconut cream pie

pumpkin and sweet potato pie

biscotti

tiramisu

fruitcake

rum cake

i am sure there are more......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Fruitcake, pecan pie --- that's about it!  I pretty much like all desserts --- unfortunately!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Anything made with coconut.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)