Valued Contributor

While I do like my share of sweets I think I do not care for more.

Both my husband and I do not care for ice cream. I do not care for baked apple anything (pie, tart, coffeecake). Not a fan of sweets with alcohol.

I like just the basic--a brownie and a cookie every now and again and sometimes a piece of cake. That is about it.

I will take a chocolate bar too at times.

Honored Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Are there desserts you don't like?  Things you will smile and say "no thank you" to?

Mine is the beloved red velvet cake!  I don't care how much frosting there is!  It's not and will never be my dream!

And let's be real, it's not any particular flavor- it's supposed to have cocoa in it but you can't taste it. It's like non-flavored

@Ladybug724 

Apparently, I pick up on the vinegar which I have never liked.  I'll wager the others pick up on the vinegar and love it!

I didn't realize there's vinegar in it! 

@Ladybug724 It's a "sweet slightly tart" flavor.  My sister loved it.  I hated it, but I made it for her birthday.

I never liked tart or sour.  Couldn't really do "pixie sticks"!

Honored Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

I have a prolific sweet tooth, but can easily pass on a piece of pumpkin pie.

@alicedee 

Our sons used to eat 1/4 pumpkin pie for dessert for a few days after Thanksgiving.  Milk, eggs, and all that carotene!  I had no issue with that, better than many cereals.

Respected Contributor

Re: Desserts You DON'T Like

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

@alicedee 

Our sons used to eat 1/4 pumpkin pie for dessert for a few days after Thanksgiving.  Milk, eggs, and all that carotene!  I had no issue with that, better than many cereals.

I know, @ECBG ....it's almost un-American to dislike pumpkin pie!  It's probably one of the healthier choices!

Respected Contributor

Cheesecake, pumpkin pie and red velvet cake don't tempt me at all.

Trusted Contributor

Anything with coconut!

Trusted Contributor

pumpkin pie, yuck.

OIP (2).jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Bread pudding....I just don't get a dessert made out of soggy bread! LOL!

Honored Contributor

• @alicedee wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

@alicedee 

I know, @ECBG ....it's almost un-American to dislike pumpkin pie!  It's probably one of the healthier choices!

@alicedee 

Totally ok to dislike pumpkin pie.   Someone has to, lol!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

@alicedee 

@alicedee , @ECBG 

My yoga teacher and her husband eat Costco pumpkin pie every morning for breakfast as long as it is available.