Honored Contributor

Are there desserts you don't like?  Things you will smile and say "no thank you" to?

Mine is the beloved red velvet cake!  I don't care how much frosting there is!  It's not and will never be my dream!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Are there desserts you don't like?  Things you will smile and say "no thank you" to?

Mine is the beloved red velvet cake!  I don't care how much frosting there is!  It's not and will never be my dream!

I don't like desserts that have alcohol in them. I don't mind drinking alcohol but I really don't like it in desserts.

Respected Contributor

chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting.  i might take a piece, but not my fav at all. unless there is ice cream involved. 

Honored Contributor

I don't like regular cake or anything with Cool Whip which is just chemicals.   My birthday cake was always angel food with orange frosting when I was a child.   

Honored Contributor

Fruit pies.  Easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

Key Lime pie-ugh!!

Respected Contributor

Fruitcake. 

Honored Contributor

The one & only fruit pie I like is wild berry.  Otherwise, No Thank You to fruit pies.

Oh, and I cannot even look at banana cream pie.

Honored Contributor

I have Celiac Disease, so most desserts are a no-no for me.  I have never been a fan of cake, so I don't miss it at all.  I have never liked Cherry pie or desserts made with cherries, though I had a cherry tree in my yard and make cherry pies for my family.

I am also not a fan of ice cream.  I only eat a few flavors and only a spoonful or two, then I am done.

Jello desserts and pudding..yuck.  Homemade only Rice pudding and egg custard is a yes.

Respected Contributor

Chess pie. Too eggy.