Super Contributor

Deen Brothers closeout on ShopHQ

Just noticed all Deen Brothers items are on closeout on ShopHQ. Prices are pretty good. I love their granite pans. Will be really sorry to see them go if they are leaving, and it sounds like they are. Have no idea who is running ShopHQ now but I think they are ruining it as fast as they can by losing all good vendors. What a shame.

Honored Contributor

Re: Deen Brothers closeout on ShopHQ

I saw sales for some of their products but nothing that said closeout sales.  I must have missed it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

I've seen some of PD's items on sale at Ollies as well as Rachel Ray and Chrissy Tiegan's Crave cookware.  Interesting.  

Helen852
Trusted Contributor

ShopHQ probably needs more time to sell watches!  You know how those millennails love to wear watches - it would never occur to them to look on their phone for date/time.  And watches are such a growing market these days - everybody needs a few hundred to choose from when getting dressed each day.  I am sure ShopHQ probably needs more hours to take those watch sales to the max.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Super Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  There is a banner on the lower part of the main page that says Deen Brothers Closeouts.

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker ......ok thanks

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

@Imaoldhippie Just went back and looked again and of course the banner is gone! So, I don't know what is going on, sorry for any confusion.

Honored Contributor

It sounds like the boys are fading from the scene even as their mother returns to it.

Valued Contributor

I am a Deen Brother's product buyer. Love the granIT pans. But the pricing isn't anything truly special. And their shipping is higher than QVC.