Trusted Contributor

Re: Decreased selection of Emeril's products

HI chickenbutt....I guess you see that I basically said the same thing, just in a more round about way......Hope they get what I am saying.........as I agree with you{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

Hey Forrest! GMTA Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

On 1/6/2015 chickenbutt said:

Hey Forrest! GMTA Smiley Happy

Oh.......If only our great minds could get thru some thick skulls.........

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Regular Contributor

On 1/6/2015 RocketMom said:

Not true My Thoughts, cheap pots/pans do not heat as evenly or maintain heat and are not as forgiving if you are not a great cook. This makes a mediocre or poor cook even worse. More likely that great cook/chef could cook well with a cheap pan not vice versa. That said, there are many no name, reasonably priced pots and pans that heat evenly and work very well. You don't have to spend an arm and a leg for them, but there is a big difference between cheap and decent quality. By the way, Emeril's pans are great and I don't consider them to be high priced. I have gotten some of mine when they were on clearance on the Southern Channel.

I wasn't meaning "cheap dollar store pots/pan. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}