Esteemed Contributor

I've seen the commercials lately and have wondered if it's any good.  Thanks for sharing.  😊

I use Dawn but sometimes only have one or two things to wash, so this may work better in those instances.

Super Contributor

I love regular Dawn so thought I would try this new Power Wash.  From my experience, I was not impressed with the cleaning.  But, for me, the big negative is the smell -- to me it smells like oven cleaner.  I'm having a hard time getting past that.

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest  Was it a glass cooktop? If so, I'm putting it on my list.

Respected Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
Always have used dawn, although this product is good, not as good as the dawn powerfoam they used to sell. I can't find the foam anywhere anymore. This might be the same formula, but it sprays to thin, and you can't direct it properly. Btw, i use dawn on any clothes that get grease or oil on them (i.e. cooking, my husbands pants from working on the car, etc.) Blot, don't rub, and it takes everything out.

@willomenia I too use blue Dawn on clothes. I also use it mixed with vineger to clean my glass shower door. I make soap for my dish washer using it. 

Respected Contributor

I'm having difficulty with this product, first becaue it seems clumsy for me with getting it on dishes, pots silverware, sufficiently without over-doing it.  That said, I have to admit one time I grabbed the wrong spray bottle and was happily spraying away and wondered why it wasn't very foamy.  It helps to be paying attention and not grab a bottle of carpet cleaner.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dawn power wash

[ Edited ]

@

Which scent are you using, I think there are 3?

We use the Apple Scent & I like it.

Also, I just use it for a few things with baked on crud - everything rinseable goes directly in the dishwasher.

Denise
Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest I have a LCreuset grill pan that is impossible to clean.  I sprayed that and let it sit for a while. 

Like I have a new pan.  I think there are a few backups in the house now...(HA!) 

Best stuff- Love it!

Trusted Contributor

@JasoninBoston Not sure where you are-- My local BJ's is stocked up and I think they have coupons too.   Stores seem to be getting back to usual inventory - or at least better (thankfully!) 

Respected Contributor

This stuff is the bomb - love it.  I've used it on some messy pots and pans but what really impressed me was using it on my gas stove top.  

Super Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

@

Which scent are you using, I think there are 3?

We use the Apple Scent & I like it.

Also, I just use it for a few things with baked on crud - everything rinseable goes directly in the dishwasher.

@denisemb   The one I have says Fresh Scent.  I didn't realize there were different scents.  This one definitely reminds me of Easy Off oven cleaner.