Esteemed Contributor

Re: Davids "sold out" Calendar

David has a fan base. I don’t have that kind of interest in any host, so I didn’t follow this.

As for the person that thinks his signature will be worth something. That one has me scratching my head!

Esteemed Contributor

I think this "David worship" has gotten out of hand 🤣😂
Respected Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

Oh my my my...I take it none of you are on the Facebook page? 

Let me fill you in...

When the calendar sold old originally in 15 minutes that first day, all *bleep* broke loose over there.

If commenters could have pitchforks and burn the QVC page to the ground, they were.

It went on for what seemed like forever. People were boycotting QVC.

Every post was about it.

One woman claimed to have ordered 30 copies, one to use, they rest to tuck away and save since they had David's signature (she thinks that it is going to be worth money in the future).

One woman ordered 14 copies for her grandchildren (imagine that on Christmas morning, thanks Grandma 🤭)

Well, people didn't think that was fair.  They were tagging David in posts, telling him and QVC off.

Should have been a "limit of one" was the outcry.

There were so many sob stories that I think they had to be made up/troll posts.

So much drama.

Stories of people with dying relatives, saying all they had wanted was a signed calendar from David.

It was quite sad and comical at the same time, watching grown women (and a few fanboys) fighting over a $15.00 calendar.

A couple weeks ago, David made a video that was posted on FB and on Instagram apologizing and saying there was a glitch.

Everyone rejoiced 🤭

The calendars were available, run get your copy.

After that, the calendar has now lived quietly here on the website, not selling out the last couple of weeks.

Just chilling, with no fanfair.

I was was wondering why they hadn't presented it again on air.

Then there it was again today. Cue the angel chorus!

Guess since it's a cooking day they decided to push the last of the stock out the door.

David has been asking people to post pictures of themselves with the calendar. 

The FB page as been a steady stream of these pics for days, making many posters angry again because a lot of people still think they have sold out ("quit bragging you got one", they say) which then leads to more angry posts from those that know they are available ("go buy yours, it's available", they say)

It's like a broken record over there with angry David fans going back and forth.

I like to pop some popcorn and watch it like a bad movie 🤣🍿

Makes the forum here with all its bickering look like child's play.

😉

Nope, I don't follow any of the hosts on FB or other devces so did not know of all the hoopla going on. All that drama over a calender!  Just have to smh at it.  David is a nice host and all, but not the type to start riots over! hahaha