Super Contributor

mtc wrote:

For those that are interested, Todd English with have the TS on Evine on Sunday so both channels should have lots of cooking shows that day (and hopefully no vacuums) . . . Smiley Happy

@momtochloe  Thanks for the reminder.  I hadn't a clue.  It's interesting and fun to watch the cooking shows (when cooking/kitchen-related items are all that they show).  I have always enjoyed Todd English's programs.  Hopefully, yes, he won't be interrupted by anyone hawking vacuum cleaners!

Super Contributor

software wrote:

I'm waiting for Temptations to make a vacuum

Don't laugh

@software Sorry, I can't help it!  LOLOL

Honored Contributor

Why I love Wolfgang's shows so much. One of the gals may mention something coming up in the next hr.

Wolfgang would pitch one if they tried to do that 'stuff' on his time.

Honored Contributor

DV must read this forum because he started his Shark presentation by saying he knows this is a kitchen show but you use a vacuum in the kitchen right??

But I certainly agree with you, don't misunderstand.   Not defending him,  just saying.

@SharkE wrote:

If it's called In the kitchen with David why does he have to promote vacuum cleaners? I don't care for that at all.

Honored Contributor

Re: David's show

[ Edited ]

@software wrote:

DV must read this forum because he started his Shark presentation by saying he knows this is a kitchen show but you use a vacuum in the kitchen right??

But I certainly agree with you, don't misunderstand.   Not defending him,  just saying.

@SharkE wrote:

If it's called In the kitchen with David why does he have to promote vacuum cleaners? I don't care for that at all.

I don't. I got tile floors and just whip out my portable Hoover air cordless vac. Not going to plug nothing in and fight the long cord. LOL that's strictly for the carpet areas.

Honored Contributor

Re: David's show

[ Edited ]

@Ruthie-Roo wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

For those that are interested, Todd English with have the TS on Evine on Sunday so both channels should have lots of cooking shows that day (and hopefully no vacuums) . . . Smiley Happy

@momtochloe  Thanks for the reminder.  I hadn't a clue.  It's interesting and fun to watch the cooking shows (when cooking/kitchen-related items are all that they show).  I have always enjoyed Todd English's programs.  Hopefully, yes, he won't be interrupted by anyone hawking vacuum cleaners!

@Ruthie-Roo I hate to be so crabby but I find QVC's kitchen shows to be tough to watch so I do check out the other channels to see what their kitchen offerings will be.  Make no mistake, if I see that hands free paper towel dispenser on Evine one more time I'm going to throw my remote at the TV but for the most part I find these program (even the repetitive parts) entertaining.  I don't mind repetitive but I am exhausted with the QVC favorite-brand-centric offerings that now just really turn me off.  Smiley Sad

And ps, David I love you and will miss you but no I do not want to see a vacuum in a kitchen show.

Contributor

I agree - it grosses me out.  Plus when she puts the food back that means the whole selection must be thrown out.  What a waste.

Honored Contributor

@ridgway wrote:

I agree - it grosses me out.  Plus when she puts the food back that means the whole selection must be thrown out.  What a waste.

It is a tiny fraction of what they sell--thousands of cans--so it is just a TINY cost of doing business.  It is a sample, a test can--same as the hand lotion samples at the stores or the makeup at the counters.  I seriously doubt anyone has time to eat it or even would want to eat it. 

These people behind the scenes must keep a frantic pace to keep this station and the demos rolling. 

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I'm waiting for Temptations to make a vacuum

Don't laugh

@software I hate to keep bringing this up but this morning I was putzing around in the kitchen and that vision of a Temptations vacuum popped into my head and it made me laugh all over again . . . that visual is going to stay with me for a long time . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

In the floral lace pattern?
LOL
LOL