Frequent Contributor

Can't seem to find the recipe for Thanksgiving leftovers "patties" that he made on yesterday's show ( Sun. 11/22/2020 ).  Looked at his posted recipes under "dinner".  Didn't see it.  HELP! Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: David’s recipe 11/22/2020

@CindyDale 

If it's not listed on QVC under 'recipes', then you may want to check his Facebook page, he posts some recipes there also plus you can ask him for the recipe there.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor
Respected Contributor

@CindyDale wrote:

Can't seem to find the recipe for Thanksgiving leftovers "patties" that he made on yesterday's show ( Sun. 11/22/2020 ).  Looked at his posted recipes under "dinner".  Didn't see it.  HELP! Thanks.

@CindyDale  I see another kind poster replied with the link. If you search David Venable recipes on the Q's website which sounds like you did, after scrolling not too far you click on See The Recipes, that's where the most current recipes are stored. Don't go as far down on the page with the Dinner Appetizer etc. sections. 

Trusted Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@CindyDale 

https://www.qvc.com/recipes/turkey-and-stuffing-croquettes.html?cm_ven=FB&cm_cat=DV&cm_pla=QVC_20201...Smiley Very Happy

@grandma2pkmh 

Thank you for the link--that recipe sounds good.

The 3-step breading process is one I don't much enjoy--so messy-- but I like the idea of pulsing in the fried onions with the breadcrumbs. I bet you could just whisk the eggs and put them right in the burgers, and then just coat the burgers with the breadcrumb mixture by itself. 

I also wonder what I could substitue for cranberry part. There's only 3/4 cup in that whole big recipe. Maybe just some lemon? Or some kind of fruit preserves or jam?

Respected Contributor

@KaySD wrote:

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@CindyDale 

https://www.qvc.com/recipes/turkey-and-stuffing-croquettes.html?cm_ven=FB&cm_cat=DV&cm_pla=QVC_20201...Smiley Very Happy

@grandma2pkmh 

Thank you for the link--that recipe sounds good.

The 3-step breading process is one I don't much enjoy--so messy-- but I like the idea of pulsing in the fried onions with the breadcrumbs. I bet you could just whisk the eggs and put them right in the burgers, and then just coat the burgers with the breadcrumb mixture by itself. 

I also wonder what I could substitue for cranberry part. There's only 3/4 cup in that whole big recipe. Maybe just some lemon? Or some kind of fruit preserves or jam?

@KaySD Was thinking the same thing about a cranberry substitute....maybe there's a use finally for my fig preserves.  

Trusted Contributor

Being on blood thinner, I can't eat cranberries Smiley Sad

But I do make a cherry sauce that I think would go well with this.  I will have to try this. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much!👍😃