Esteemed Contributor

David's book shipped?

[ Edited ]

I received an email on the 27th that his book shipped.  I can't track it...I get the message that QVC.com is unavailable.

When I look at the order status page, it isn't listed there.  When I check advance orders (because it was), it isn't there either.

The EDD is 12/4.  

But wondering...did anyone else get an email that their order of his book has shipped?

ETA...Ooops.  I did find it...listed with other things ordered about the same time.  Sorry for the false alarm. Woman Embarassed

Keepin' it real.
Valued Contributor

I had the same situation.  I copied the tracking number and googled it and was able to see the USPS tracking activity.

Honored Contributor

David himself got a box of them yesterday. Must be his gift to family and friends.

Trusted Contributor

Re: David's book shipped?

[ Edited ]

I can see that mine shipped yesterday, but when I click on the tracking number, it tells me that QVC.com is unavailable (which it clearly is not, since that is where I am!) and to call for ordering. What a mess this site is! But, it does show that it shipped, but I didn't get an email first.

Super Contributor

What was the advance order price on this? It's $19.49 and free shipping at Amazon.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

yes QVC does give the tracking number & don't know when it will arrive. I had to copy & paste tracking number then went to UPS & used my tracking number. I found out it will be delivered Tuesday.

Respected Contributor

@TTerri  On Advance Order it was 19.95 and 3.50 shipping and handling and then sales tax.  Today it is offered for $24.00.

Super Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@TTerri  On Advance Order it was 19.95 and 3.50 shipping and handling and then sales tax.  Today it is offered for $24.00.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

I received the cookbook Friday, glanced through it over the weekend.  There are some good recipes in there I'm looking forward to trying.  

I was surprised that the cookbook did not list the total time required to make a recipe.  It only listed for example "bake for 1 hour" etc., but not the total time needed - prep time to finish.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: David's book shipped?

[ Edited ]

@sissel wrote:

yes QVC does give the tracking number & don't know when it will arrive. I had to copy & paste tracking number then went to UPS & used my tracking number. I found out it will be delivered Tuesday.

@sissel Have you received your book?  My EDD was 12/4. Even with no delivery yesterday it should be here by now and it isn’t. 

Besides @Mj12 has anyone received their order of the book?

eta...I checked tracking. No update since 11/27 when it was sent to UPS Mail Innovations. Really?

Keepin' it real.